During the Fall of 2017, the City of Robbinsdale contracted with The Morris Leatherman Group to conduct a survey of residents. To view a PowerPoint presented to Council on October 10th, 2017 and the final report, click below.
Some of the highlights from the survey include:
- At the time of the survey, 75% of respondents felt the city is heading in the right direction.
- A combined favorable rating of 85% in terms of Quality of Life Rating.
- 87% indicated favorably toward the sense of community in Robbinsdale.
- 95% of respondents stated they felt accepted, valued and welcomed in Robbinsdale.
- 97% of respondents who used the park system state they had a positive experience.
- 85% of residents supported the concept of building a community center. The question did not dig into what amenities would be included in a community center.
- City Council and staff received strong approval ratings.